If you are someone is passionate about embracing TCM and integrative health as a lifestyle, inspired by helping people change their lives and also a self-starter that would enjoy a fast-paced start-up environment… YOU are what we are looking for!
Oriental Remedies Inc. is in search of a new Physician as we are expanding!
Having been in operations since 2013, we are looking to expand to multiple locations in 2019. This person will report to the Chief Physician (clinical) and clinic manager (other matters).
As the Physician, you are driven by a deep desire to provide quality healthcare to our patients. You love people and building relationships and are open to learning from other physicians in the team who are from the NTU BMS course. You will have the experience to integrate TCM and modern integrative therapies from Japan and USA. In Oriental Remedies, we have a strong learning culture (clinical and personal development), driven approach to deliver service excellence in healthcare and customer service,
As a Physician your most important role is performing clinical roles, provide integrative therapies to our patients, ensuring our patients get the best possible customer service possible, work together with our dynamic teams on different business needs.
- Perform clinical roles (Training will be provided if necessary) – perform different TCM functions and integrative therapies including but not limited to acupuncture, tuina, cupping, scrapping, herbals, etc
- Promote long-term patient care packages
- Plan and execute healthcare events to corporate and public
- Help to collect and consolidate data for clinical studies
*Due to dynamic expansion of our business, please note that the job scope will evolve based on business needs.
Strong communication skills are a must have in this job. You must have an open mind and willingness to learn to provide the best quality healthcare to your patients. You need to be highly committed and able to multi-task and meticulous with attention to detail, as you work with our bigger dynamic team.
- TCM Board Certified and other relevant professional certificates
- Proficient in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Proficient in other dialects will be a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Able to work in a fast paced, results-oriented environment
All nationalities are welcome to apply. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
– Jurong East / East Coast (with expansion to other locations in 2019)
– ORI facebook (www.facebook.com/sinseh.sg)
– 5.5 day week
– Attractive pay package
– Training will be provided
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Email title: Application for Physician Role
2) Name and mobile number.
3) Resume/CV with work experience
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.