If you have interest in massage and lymphatic help, we are looking to help you embark on a meaningful career to help patients via electro-lymphatic therapy (ELT) with FDA-approved technology from USA.
1 ELT session is equivalent to 8-10x Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) sessions^
- Free Training worth $2,400 will be provided, with some commitment from therapists aligned beforehand
- High per hour salary rate, especially if you perform therapies on your own leads
- Work location in East Coast or Jurong East
- Nurturing patient-focused working environment
Detailed Job Description
– Perform Electrolymphatic therapy (free training worth $2000 will be provided) to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
– Maintain medical records.
– Assess clients’ soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
– Treat clients in professional settings or travel to clients’ offices and homes.
– Provide clients with guidance and information about techniques for postural improvement and stretching, strengthening, relaxation, and rehabilitative exercises.
– Prepare and blend oils and apply the blends to clients’ skin.
– Use complementary aids, such as infrared lamps, wet compresses, ice, and whirlpool baths to promote clients’ recovery, relaxation, and well-being.